My Great Friends

by - Saturday, February 02, 2013



" For a moment I forgot that I have a great friend. The one who always corrects me when I'm wrong, the one who always listens to me and helps me without even knowing that he helps me a lot. Actually I'm a lucky person. Lucky to know him and lucky to be tested by Allah. But how ungrateful I am. I keep talking bad to him and keep thinking bad about what happens..." -Anynomous-
     People always forget about everything they have whenever they are down and I am one of them. This situation happened to me yesterday. Before I start my story, I would like to remind you that I'm not going to change my blog into a "Blog Diary". It's just a "Sharing Moment" (maybe.. If it is accepted.. hehe).

     Yesterday I got a lot of tasks (not a lot just 2 tasks after all). Seriously, one of the tasks makes us, the Economics and Management Sciences students become a little bit crazy because we need to read a bunch of articles related to accounting and business (not just 1 or 2 but a bunch! can you imagine how it feel like? Even vomiting is not enough, I guess..). After consuming all of the articles and studies, I got headache (The first headache for this new semester. Very impressive...maybe..). Just after that, something came up and this 'something' made me felt very down. I felt like I lost everything and I was in lost (at that time). Actually, that 'something' is not a very serious matter like someone was dead or I was killed (the one who write this post is not my ghost because I'm still alive. So, please don't be afraid. hehe). That 'something' is just a little thing like I lost my pen or I killed a mosquito (anyway, that's not true so don't believe it). Anyway, I'm not going to share about this kind of "something" but I want to share about what my great friends told me yesterday.

Okay, this is the first lecture that I got from my great friends yesterday (there are three of them after all).

     " Do you believe me if I tell you that you're a lucky person? You know why? Because even if you don't get what you really want but Allah always gives you what's the best for you. You're always at your best. In this world, there are some kind of people who are always get what they want and what they ask but how many of them be grateful to Allah? Allah gives you a moderate life so that you always remember Him. Allah tests you because He loves you. For example, you have migraine and every time you are stress, it will attack you. You know what? Your sins are reduced every time you feel the pain. Can you imagine if the pain doesn't exist? your sins will never be reduced (what i mean here is the sins can't be reduced at that time and the sins are reduced due to Allah's mercy). So, just think positive. Everything happens for a reason. Allah will never gives you the burdens that you can't survive from it. That's His promise." -My great classmates (with a little bit of my own pieces of mind)-

This is the second lecture from my other great friend...

     " I just can say this simple thing. Allah doesn't grant your great wish but He gives you the other great thing. He puts you here because He knows this is the best place for you. You have many things that you hate here such as you have to learn numbers (For your information, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics and many more are all about numbers meanwhile, I hate numbers) but you can survive in exam and your results are much better than me, the one who has basic in Accounting (She said that because I don't really focus on my study last semester. Can you imagine? Everyone is studying very hard for the exam but what I do is watching Detective Conan. So funny. haha). You don't realize it yet but maybe you are belong to this place and you don't need the reason for that." -My great roommate-

     And the last one comes from my ultimate great friend is not really a lecture or advice. It is more to complaint and criticism. So, I do not intend to share the criticism and complaint here because it is completely unrelated to this topic ( He help me unintentionally. He critics about other things but it makes me realize about what I lack. Thousands thanks to him)

So, These are my conclusions:

(1) Everything happens for a reason. So, don't worry about what happens because there is definitely a reason, whether it is good or bad.

(2) Don't feel down if we don't get what we want. Allah plans something greater for us. So, please be patient because Allah's plan have never be wrong.

(3) If we have a problem, try to solve it. Not only think about the problem but think how to solve the problem. Saying "O Allah! I have a big problem!" is not enough. You need to find any initiatives to solve the problems.

(4) Be positive. No matter what happens, please, please  and please be positive. Positive thinking makes our mind think rationally and no matter what's the problem, we can find how to overcome it when our mind is in its right state.

(5) Smile always. A smile can reduce a bunch of stress. That's the power of smile. Don't believe it? then try it now and you will feel a bit relieved.

(6) We keep chasing what we want but we always forget to be grateful on what we have. For example, we have a lot of great friends who are always by our side. That's more than enough for us. So don't chase for a boyfriend or a girlfriend anymore. (Just kidding.. hehe)

(7) Lastly, Friends are the siblings from different parents. So, please appreciate and love them. Cherish the friendship till jannah.

Thats all. Thanks for patiently read this post. See you guys in the next post! (bajet cam selebriti gitu.. hehe)


"Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."" (Al-Baqarah 2:286)

"And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners." (Ali-Imran 3:54)


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. hey dude~ this story is kinda nice. i love keeping my eyes n brain reading and processing the main point there. keep ur works up! even there are no more subscribers here but sokay i know you do believe in the power of "waiting". cause that gonna be somedays others will see u from different side of urself.. thanks for the reminder here. thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Please DO NOT post comments containing profanity, sexual terms, or other inappropriate content (including politics, cheats, hacks, and password scams)